Zennie62 on YouTube

Monday, July 10, 2017

Texas teen, set to attend school in Houston, dies after smart phone falls into bathtub – Chron.com

Chron.comA 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died on Sunday after being electrocuted in a bathtub by her cellphone. Madison Coe’s family told KCBD that the teenager was either plugging in her phone or it was already plugged in when it fell into the bathtub of her … and more …read more Source:: Houston News From Google […]

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2u2OhrB
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative